The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the registration for All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2023) today. Candidates who are intersted can apply at aiapget.nta.nic.in.The AIAPGET exam 2023 will be conducted on July 31 for admission to postgraduate AYUSH courses.The last date to submit fee online is tomorrow, June 25, 11:50 PM.
After the registration window is closed, AIAPGET correction window will be made available to edit particulars in application form from June 26 to 28 June. Based on the score, candidates will be offered admission to MD, MS, PG diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses.
AIAPGET 2023: Steps to register
Candidates can follow these steps given below to register and pay fees online.
- Go to the NTA AIAPGET official website, aiapget.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the New Registration link on the homepage.
- Apply online using email ID and mobile number.
- Fill in the AIAPGET application form 2023 and note down the system generated application number for future use.
- Upload scanned images of:
- (i) A recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black and white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background’ (ii) Candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) (iii) PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in pdf format.
- Pay fee using the payment gateway(s) and keep the proof of payment.
- Download the application form for future reference.
General, OBC-(NCL) candidates will have to pay Rs 2,700 and general-EWS will have to make a payment of Rs 2,450. While SC, ST, PwD and third gender applicants will have to deposit Rs 1,800. ALSO READ| AIAPGET 2023 internship completion deadline extended to October 31 The exam will be conducted in computer-based test (CBT) format from 10 AM to 12 noon.