The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Assam has released the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) admit card. Candidates who have filled all the stages of the Assam PAT 2023 application form will be able to download the admit card from patadmit.dtecounselling.in. Assam PAT 2023 will be held on June 18.
Assam PAT, is a state-level entrance test for applicants seeking admission to polytechnic diploma programmes in Assam. Assam PAT 2023 could be applied by candidates who cleared Class 10 with mathematics and science as subjects in Class 10th.
Candidates will have to use their registered mobile number or application number and birthdate to download the Assam PAT 2023 admit card.
PAT 2023 Exam Highlights
- Assam PAT 2023 will be conducted in all the polytechnics of Assam on the subject of science and maths
- There will be one Assam PAT 2023 question paper of science and maths of 100 marks which is of two hours duration. The PAT 2023 question paper will be of HSLC Class 10 level
- The Assam PAT 2023 questions will be of objective type having multiple choices (MCQs)
- The Assam PAT test 2023 will be OMR based
- Candidates will have to bring black ball pen for marking OMR sheet
- Candidates must bring indentity proof on the date of PAT exam: HSLC, or Class 10 admit card and AADHAR Card
- In case of queries on downloading PAT 2023 admit card, candidates can contact 91 84536 84958 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org