The Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH or HBSE) has announced the results for the Class 10th examinations of 2023. Students who have appeared for the Class 10th examination can now check their results on the official website at bseh.org.
A total of 559,738 candidates appeared for the examination, which was conducted in February or March 2023 at 1,475 examination centers across the state. This includes 263,409 senior secondary candidates and 296,329 secondary candidates.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to check the HBSE 10th Result 2023:
Students are required to follow the steps given below to download the HBSE Class 10th Result
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Board at bseh.org.in.
- Click on the “Results” tab.
- Enter your roll number in the specified field.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your HBSE 10th Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a printout for future reference
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 16:34 [IST]