To register for the CA Foundation Course, go to the ICAI official website (icai.org), fill out the registration form, and pay the costs. Students can register for the CA Foundation examinations from November 2023 until July 1, 2023.
“Candidates eligible for the December 2023 CA Foundation Examination under the Existing Scheme of Education and Training are advised to register in the Foundation Course on or before 1st July 2023,” according to the official notification on the website.
How to Apply?
- Visit eservices.icai.org for more information.
- Log in or register with your name and email address.
- Now, go to the CA Foundation December test application page.
- Fill up your information, upload your papers, and pay the price.
- Submit the form, then download and print it for future reference.
Documents Required to Apply for CA Foundation
- Candidate’s name and other personal details.
- Permanent address
- Academic info
- Candidate’s recent photograph and signature.
Aspirants must have passed or be taking a class 12 examination mandated by law or administered by an examining organisation recognised by the Central Government. Students must register by July 1, 2023, and finish the four-month study session. They must also register with the Board of Studies. The ICAI has already begun provisional registrations for students who have completed their tenth grade. As a substitute for the 12th Marksheet, they must submit a scanned copy of their admit card. Students who have completed their exams but are awaiting their results can also enroll under provisional registration.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, June 22, 2023, 10:55 [IST]