The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) has invited fresh applications under the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM 2023) for admission for MBBS, BDS, BArch courses.
Candidates who have already registered under KEAM 2023 will also be able to add courses such as architecture, medical and allied courses.
Those candidates who have not submitted the application form will be able to fill in the registration form till June 23. For medical and allied courses, only those who have appeared in NEET UG 2023 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) will be considered. For admission to architecture courses, candidates who have qualified in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture will be considered.
KEAM 2023: Steps to Register
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the KEAM application form.
- Go to the KEAM official website, cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the KEAM2023-New application’ to register.
- Submit basic details to generate login credentials.
- Login again and fill personal and academic details.
- Now upload documents required and submit the form.
- Download the application acknowledgement page for future reference.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Saturday, June 17, 2023, 14:30 [IST]