The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has announced that the registration process for LSAT India 2023 will conclude tomorrow, May 26, 2023. Aspiring candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to submit their application forms online through the official website at discoverlaw.in.
To complete the LSAT registration 2023 process, candidates must pay a fee of Rs 3,999 for both general and reserved categories. The LSAT 2023 exam is scheduled to take place from June 8 to 11. This exam is conducted for admission to various law programs including a 5-year integrated LLB program, a 3-year LLB program, and a 1-year LLM program.
How to register for LSAT India 2023
- Visit the official website of LSAT India 2023 at discoverlaw.in.
- Click on the LSAT India login link and complete the registration process as a new user.
- Fill in the required personal, educational, and communication details in the application form for the LSAT 2023 exam.
- Submit the completed application form.
- Make the necessary fee payment using debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Save a printout or screenshot of the completed application and fee receipt for future reference.
When applying for LSAT India registration, candidates will need to provide the following details:
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- ID proof
- Debit/credit card or internet banking details for fee payment
The LSAT India 2023 exam will be a duration of 2 hours and 20 minutes. It will consist of four sections: analytical reasoning, two sections on logical reasoning, and reading comprehension. Each section must be completed within 35 minutes, after which it will be closed. The exam comprises a total of 92 multiple-choice questions with no negative marking. The LSAT India 2023 result will be reported in percentile format, scaled between 420 and 480.
What is LSAT?
LSAT India exam is a standardized test designed for law aspirants. It is conducted twice a year and evaluates the candidate’s reading, critical thinking, logical reasoning, and deductive reasoning skills. LSAC (Law School Admission Council) is responsible for conducting the LSAT exam 2023. Once candidates pass the exam, they can apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programs at colleges and universities associated with LSAC.
LSAT Colleges in India
Several renowned Indian colleges and universities are associated with LSAC, including Jindal Global Law School, GD Goenka University, Alliance University, Presidency University, BML Munjal University, Mewar University, and many more.
Aspiring law students should act swiftly to secure their LSAT India 2023 registration before the deadline tomorrow. Don’t miss this opportunity to take a step closer towards your legal career aspirations!