The SSC CGL 2023 registration procedure will close today, May 3, 2023. Candidates should finish the registration process as soon as possible on the Commission’s official website, ssc.nic.in. Applicants who have not yet enrolled may do so online at the SSC’s official website until 11 p.m. today. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Name of Organization- Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Recruitment- SSC Combined Graduate Level 2023
- SSC CGL 2023 Vacancies- 7500
- Category- SSC CGL Application Form 2023
- Official website name- www.ssc.nic.in
Application Procedure for SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at –ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click the Candidate Login button.
- Create an account to generate login credentials.
- Then complete the form and upload the required papers.
- Submit the application fee, double-check the information, and submit the form.
- Download the document and take the print out
- General/ OBC – Rs. 100
- Female, SC, ST, PwD, & Ex-Servicemen – Nil
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
Participants who pass the Tier 1 exam are eligible to take the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam. The Tier 2 exam consists of three examinations, with Paper 1 being required for all positions. Paper 2 is for applicants seeking the position of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), and Paper 3 is for those seeking the position of Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, May 3, 2023, 14:42 [IST]