The exam was held from 3 April to 13 April 2023, and the TS SSC result 2023 will be available on the official website @bse.telangan.gov.Students in class ten who took the TS SSC Board Exam 2023 can check their TS SSC Results 2023, which will be issued on May 10th, 2023 at 12 noon. Students can use their hall ticket number, which is displayed on their admission card, to verify and download the results. For students who want to know the TS SSC exam result 2023 offline, the board will also deliver results by SMS.
Overview of the Examination
- Exam Name- Telangana State Secondary School Certificate Examination
- Conducting Body- Telangana Board of Secondary Education
- Category- Result
- Status- To be Released
- Telangana 10th Result 2023- 10th May 2023 (12 pm)
- Official Website- www.bse.telangana.gov.in
How to Check the Result?
- Navigate to the official website.
- You must find the link “SSC results 2023” after visiting the home page.
- Now, click on the link, which will take you to a new page where you must log in to see the TS 10th result 2023.
- Students must provide their hall ticket number and captcha code in the appropriate fields.
- To view the results, click the “Get Result” button.
- The result of your TS SSC 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Print it out for future reference.
SMS notification of the Result
- “TS10 ROLL NUMBER” should be typed in.
- Send it to 56263 now.
- The TS SSC Result 2023 has now been delivered to your inbox.
Details Mentioned in the Result
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Category of the Candidate
- Name of the Father
- Mother’s Name
- Photo of the candidate
- TS SSC Exam Date
- Telangana SSC exam Time Table
- Subject Code
- Venue Name
- Centre Code
If an applicant is dissatisfied with the marks obtained in the TS SSC Results 2023 or if there are any inaccuracies on the TS SSC Class 10 Marksheet, they can request a re-evaluation. Students will need to complete the Scrutiny form online. The application price for Telangana 10th Class Result 2023 scrutiny is Rs. 500/- for each subject, and Rs. 1000/- if answer scripts are required.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 15:06 [IST]