The UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Enforcement Constable Posts notification was announced by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. Vacancies for 477 Enforcement Constables have been announced in UP. From July 7 to July 28, 2023, interested and qualified candidates may submit an online application.
Candidates may review and apply for the UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 by following the instructions below.
Name of the Post: Enforcement Constable
Post Date: June 24, 2023
Jobs Available: 477
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for the UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment in 2023
Candidates can check the online application deadlines for the Enforcement Constable positions here. The following positions will accept online applications starting on July 7, 2023. Applications sent after the deadline won’t be considered. On the date listed below, candidates may revise or modify their applications.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07/07/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28/07/2023
- Fee Adjustment and Application Modification Date: 04/08/2023
Recruitment Information for the UPSSSC 2023: Enforcement Constable Positions
For 477 Enforcement Constable Posts in the relevant department in Uttar Pradesh, online applications are being accepted. Candidates can view the open positions in the table below.
|No. of Posts||225||93||13||99||47||477|
Age Limit as per (01/07/2023):
The maximum age is 25 years and minimum age is 18 years. Candidates must satisfy the given age limit. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates should have completed 12th class.
Selection Process: The selection will be based on the written examination and interview.
Application Fee: The mode of Payment is online. Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below. Fees for each category is Rs. 25/-
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Enforcement Constable Positions
- Candidates can apply online by following the instructions.
- Go to www.upssc.gov.in to access the UPSSSC website.
- Online registration is available from July 7 through July 28, 2023.
- On the home page, go to Notifications / Advertisements-> Apply-> Registration of Candidates.
- Register with a working email address and phone number.
- Candidates complete the online form with accurate and pertinent information.
- Upload all necessary paperwork.
- Pay the application fees.
- Hit “Submit.”
- Take a printout of the online application that was finally submitted.