The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) is all set to announce the Uccha Madhyamik result for HS Class 12th on May 24, 2023. Students who have eagerly been awaiting their results can access them on the official website wbresults.nic.in.
The result announcement will be made through a press conference at 12 pm, followed by the activation of the direct result link at 12:30 pm. Mark sheets and Higher Secondary Board pass certificates will be distributed on May 31, 2023.
This year, approximately 8.5 lakhs of students appeared for the WB HS 12th Uccha Madhyamik exam. With the results soon to be declared, students can check and download their results directly from the official website.
How to download the WBCHSE Board HS Ucchamadhyamik Class 12th Result
To access the WBCHSE Board HS Ucchamadhyamik Class 12 Result 2023, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the link: [insert official website link
- On the homepage, look for the specific link labeled ‘West Bengal WBCHSE Board Class 12 Result 2023’ and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page dedicated to the WBCHSE 12th result.
- Enter the required credentials, such as roll number, date of birth, and any other information as specified.
- Click on the “submit” or “get result” option to proceed.
- The eagerly awaited Class 12 West Bengal Board Uccha Madhyamik result 2023 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the scorecard and take a printout of it for future use.